Saturday, February 19, 2011

We Love What We Do!

"To love what you do and feel that it matters~how could anything be more fun?"  Katherine Graham

 That is my favorite quote.  We absolutely love what we do.  To be there on one of the most important days in people's lives is truly an honor.  We have been so fortunate to have met so many wonderful people and enjoy being a part of each and every wedding.  We feel so grateful that all of you have let us into your hearts and homes.  Thank you for putting your faith in us and entrusting us to one of the most important days in your lives. 
Please read this testimonial we received:

  Sylvia,

I know I haven't even met you or your team yet, but I just have to tell you that you have made this experience so easy and so great.  I have had some vendors make the day more difficult or more stressful but it is truly a joy to work with you, even just on the set-up portion.  I can't wait to meet your team when I come back for my trial run, but I just wanted to thank you for the amazing customer service you've provided so far.  You are truly making my big day so much less stressful just by being so customer-oriented.

Thank you so much,

Tara   (wedding is coming up in Summer 2011)


It's clients like Tara, that make our job so fulfilling.  Tara, we can't wait to be there for you on your special day. 



This photo is one of our recent brides, Andrea

Photo done by the very talented Dionne Haglund :    http://www.theshootinggallery.com/index2.php    --Dionne Haglund
  On location at the very prestigious St Johns Inn,   Plymouth :   Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan  

No comments:

Post a Comment